- The Partnership reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time without notice or liability, and such modification shall become effective upon posting on the Site. Your use of the Site following any such modification shall be conclusively deemed to be your acceptance of such modification.
- PARTNERSHIP FOR PREVENTIVE HEALTHCARE, Partnership logo, and other trademarks, tradenames, appearing on the Site are the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners and cannot be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner. All rights are reserved.
- The information provided on the Site is for educational and informational purposes only and is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a veterinarian or other professional.
- The Partnership disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may result from use of or reliance on information contained on the Site.
- The Partnership may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services provided at the Site at any time without notice or liability.
- All materials published on the Site including but not limited to text, images, video, graphics and multimedia files (“Content”) are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws and are the sole and exclusive property of the respective owner or the party credited as the provider of the Content. All rights in the Content are expressly reserved by the applicable copyright and trademark owner. You may not sublicense, transfer or otherwise make any Content available to any third party for commercial purposes or financial gain or use the Content in any other media or in any other location other than as permitted in this Agreement.
- The Site may contain links to other Internet sites operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to access the information contained therein. The Partnership does not endorse or approve, is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of such sites or their content, and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the content of any other site. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such other site.
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. THE PARTNERSHIP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PARTNERSHIP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. YOU AGREE THAT THE PARTNERSHIP IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- The Partnership may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site, without notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation your breach of this Agreement.
- This Agreement, its Terms, and use the Site are governed by and will be interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles and without regard to the location of execution or performance of this Agreement. You hereby agree that any and all disputes which may arise and any litigation that may arise from such disputes will be litigated before a court located in the State of Illinois, County of Cook, to the exclusion of the courts of any other country, state or county.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide the following information to the designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where you can be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
The Partnership may request additional information before removing any infringing material.
The Partnership has registered a designated agent with the U.S. Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyrighted material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the Partnership at: